- For more than 110 years, our company and our employees have supported the communities where we live and work.
- The Standard matches employee donations to eligible schools and nonprofits and provides paid time off annually to volunteer.
- The Standard offers nonprofit board training for interested employees and expects officers of the company to serve on at least one school or nonprofit board.
- 2018 Employee Giving Campaign results:
- Current and retired employees raised $4.7 millon (including 2-for-1 match from The Standard and Meiji Yasuda).
- Pledges will benefit more than 1,800 schools and nonprofit organizations.
- Employee pledges are matched dollar for dollar by The Standard each year during the campaign.
See Community for more details about our community involvement.